February 13, 2012

My 23rd Birthday.

I thought I'd take pictures of my outfit since I haven't officially done a OOTD post yet. Excuse my awkward legs...

My Mickey Mouse cake! A bit childish, I know. This cake has memories though. Ever since I was little, while living here in Japan I'd order this cake on my Birthday. It's changed over the years but it was very nostalgic seeing it right in front of me.

The ears are the best part!




My Birthday was beyond great! I spent the morning at the onsen rejuvenating myself, picked up my cake midday, then had dinner & cake in the evening. I even got all teary eyed, well, I actually cried as my grandma read her letter to me. Tears of Happiness, I honestly didn't think I'd breakdown like that. I think being back in Japan & actually celebrating my Birthday here in Japan for the first time in over 15 years was a little overwhelming for me.

I love my Kiki's Delivery Service cushion! I have noticed I'm beginning to accumulate a lot of Kiki stuff. Bit obsessed? I think so!

p.s. 少し遅れて...お誕生日おめでとう ハッチ!(:

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Hope you had a lovely birthday. And what a marvelous dress! It's sososososo pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great day! Also I love your dress and I was wondering, did your cat enjoy your cake as much as you did? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cake is incredible! lovely dress too, glad you had a lovely birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HABBY BIRTHDAY!!love the dress x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ahead of time for your wonderful comments, I really enjoy reading them. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any other further comments or questions. Thank you!