May 5, 2012

Downtown Adventures





Today was Children's Day here in Japan so my mother & I went downtown for a nice mother/daughter day. First we made a stop at the US Naval Base where we gawked at the blue ocean & the huge carriers. Then we ate lunch at Tamaya (department store) then did a little shopping. I got quite a few cute things which I hope to take pictures of later if I get the chance. We also stopped at Mister Donut for a little dessert! We were going to take the train back but we had a lot of time to kill so we decided to hop on the bus instead. Surprisingly there weren't that many people on the buses. I think it was just because of the time. Everyone was just arriving into the city right as we were departing. I think we made a wise decision to go into town early to avoid the crowds!

1 comment:

Thank you ahead of time for your wonderful comments, I really enjoy reading them. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any other further comments or questions. Thank you!