November 25, 2011

On this Friday night...

I have nothing better to do on a Friday night besides taking pictures of my cat's face. He's sleeping on the chair right underneath the heater while I watch Figure Skating on tv.


Enjoy.

p.s. Is anyone else having a problem with Blogger? On the main dashboard, it'll only show a few blogs I'm subscribed to & at other times when I refresh the page it will show every single blog I am subscribed to. Also, I unsubscribed a few people but they still show up on my main dashboard & it says I am still subscribed to them... I wish this bug would get fixed.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

7 comments:

  1. i have the same problem, on my dashboard none of the people i follow show up at all, but they do when i look on my i phone :( really annoying, that's why i use bloglovin, it works! lol

    p.s your kitty cat is cute, i want a fat fluffy ginger one lol!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be wrong to play with his whiskers while he sleeps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable with his kitty paw and everything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the exact same problem! It also won't show me who my follower are which is really frustrating because i like to check out their blog's back!(Thanks btw!) But yeah, i think they should sort this soon because it's soooo annoying!! Cute cat though! Bless him :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's blogs that I follow that won't show up, but I'm really not a fan of bloglovin' so idk what to do !!! That cat is adorableeee btw x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dashboard is so glitchy that I have given up on it, I have resorted to "bookmarking" blogs in a somewhat old fashioned way! Just favouriting all the ones I come across, and yours is one of them so I'll be back to say Hello again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ahead of time for your wonderful comments, I really enjoy reading them. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any other further comments or questions. Thank you!